Capcom’s Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition is now available for purchase on Steam for $19.95.
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, the extended version of the original Devil May Cry, features a new player character, new battles, and enhanced gameplay. Learn more here.
Continue reading Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition Now Available
Updates to Red Orchestra have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Players that don’t have a role selected will no longer show as being on the Russian team
- Fixed players being able to see through the blackout view if they were using the scoreboard
- Fixed various artillery and grenade team killing exploits that would allow players to circumvent the team kill kick/ban system
- Fixed artillery exploits that would allow players to call in artillery in areas where they should not be able to
Continue reading Red Orchestra Update Released
TrackMania United, the high-octane car racing game from Nadeo and Focus Home Interactive, is now available for pre-order on Steam. Save 20% off the regular price when you pre-purchase before the June 14th release.
TrackMania United, the latest title in the TrackMania series, combines high-speed racing with pure, uncomplicated fun. Drive at mind-blowing speeds on today’s most spectacular tracks throughout the immense single player campaign, packed with 3 game modes and almost 200 new circuits. TrackMania United enables players to enjoy a rich gaming experience both online and offline, while taking part in a friendly and fun online community.
Continue reading TrackMania United Now Available for Pre-order
Updates to Birth of America have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
Birth of America
- Fixed the Training ability
- Fixed supply being replenished to fast in friendly territory
- Units prevented from merging with others stacks will keep the option from turn to turn
- Added new System Option ‘Max Texture Size’, to help system performance
Continue reading Birth of America Update Released
Beginning this Thursday, January 18th, RACE – The Official WTCC Game will be available for free trial via Steam, the 10 million-strong platform for PC games.
Now available for pre-load, the RACE Free Weekend begins Thursday and ends Sunday afternoon. From acclaimed Swedish developers, SimBin, RACE is the first title to deliver the intense action of the WTCC championship to PC gamers.
“RACE embodies the SimBin mantra of ‘easy to learn; hard to master,'” says Henrik Roos, SimBin CEO. “Novices can get into the game and be racing immediately. And, with several game modes, the game remains challenging for expert drivers as well. RACE has been very well received by the media and we are excited to offer this extended test drive through Steam’s upcoming free weekend.”
To celebrate the successful launch of this new franchise, Race will now be offered at $29.95, attracting even more racing fans into the growing multiplayer action. Additionally, for a week after the Steam free trial starts, customers can save an additional 10% off the new price.
With over 60 different and accurately modeled cars and 10 officially licensed tracks from four continents, RACE offers all the drivers, cars, and locations featured in the WTCC championship season, while offering support for both single and multiplayer games (up to 24 players).
Continue reading RACE Free Weekend On Steam
Updates to the Half-Life 1 Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
Half-Life 1 Engine
- Fixed game exiting when recieving a very large Friend’s message
Continue reading Half-Life 1 Engine Update Released
Updates to Defcon have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
- Allies can now share a battle plan directly drawn on the world map
- In the lobby, the last game name is now remembered
- Additional option to change the player name directly from the option menu
- Restart Ambience and Music (if in a game) when applying a mod
- Fix the crash when applying a mod removing sounds
- It’s now impossible to start a game with a empty name
- Fix start up crash involving missing game name in game-history.txt
- Don’t advertise a new version on the main interface if the current version is higher than the latest version advertised by the meta server
- The version update link on the main interface is no longer opened when clicked if there is a menu over it
Continue reading Defcon Updated
Updates to Half-Life Deathmatch: Source have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
- Fixed not loading when in Polish
Continue reading Half-Life Deathmatch: Source Update Released
The Ship, a massively mysterious thriller (MMT) from Outerlight Ltd, is having a free four-day tour of the full game, open to everyone via Steam, the leading online distribution platform. The Free Full Game Trial of The Ship begins now and will conclude on Tuesday, December 26 at 1 PM PST.
Continue reading The Ship: Free This Weekend On Steam
Updates to Dark Messiah Might and Magic Single Player have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Numerous map changes are present in this update.
Continue reading Dark Messiah Might and Magic Multi-Player Update Released
From Dec 22, 2006 through Dec 26, 2006 Outerlight’s debut title, The Ship, will be made available for a Free Weekend trial via Steam. This free trial allows gamers to experience the innovative multiplayer gaming that Gamespot.com calls, “…off the wall and innovative.” Outerlight is also offering a $5 discount for those who purchase the full product any time during the free weekend and the week that follows.
Continue reading The Ship Free Holiday Weekend: Pre-Loading Now
Updates to Medieval II: Total War have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:
Medieval II: Total War
- Multiplayer in-game soft-locks removed
- Battle AI, Siege AI and Campaign AI are no-longer passive
- Close-range AI attacks are more consistent
- Cavalry Charge and Cavalry power are more consistent
- Merchant trade values no-longer drop after load / save
- Elephant Artillery does not cause problems in Campaign Battle
- Reduced Inquisitor power
- Morale effects tweaked
- Increased effectiveness of naval invasions
- Fixed Multiplayer lobby crashes
- Added support for international Multiplayer
- Missions do not repeat
- Minor issues with deployment lines / zones have been solved
- Tweaks made to Diplomacy mechanic
- Sieged Settlements no-longer showing as sieged even if besieging army has been defeated
- Gunpowder units do not get stuck re-forming
- Siege equipment does not disappear while zooming
- Fixed Assassin exploit
- Tweaks made to unit pathfinding in settlements
- No-longer possible to open gates with siege towers or embed them in walls
- Minor UI changes
- Added missing Audio triggers
- Controls and Camera tweaks
- Added ModTool – Unpacker
Continue reading Medieval II: Total War Update Released