Another Community Update from DICE/EA today that provides some details on what is being addressed with the 1.21 patch:
Good day soldiers, We want to let you know that we have been making great progress on patch 1.21 and are happy to share with you some of the issues that are being addressed. The patch will be tested in a limited beta starting the end of this week. Were working around the clock to minimize your wait on the release of 1.21 but at the same time want to make sure that the patch is thoroughly tested before it goes out officially.
Below is a list of the current confirmed fixes
* Crash bug when using Hummer with TOW in the Special Forces expansion pack has been fixed
* Screen capture is now working
* Performance issues with certain ATI cards has been addressed
* Server browser can now filter by map name
* Claymores – the number that can be dropped at any one time has been reduced to 2
Once again thank you for your patience and see you all on the Battlefield!
The team at DICE and EA