Still no timeline and apparently this isnt a complete list, but it does look promising.
Directly from the EAUK Battlefield 2 Forums
New information on the 1.2 Update:
We are currently working on the next Battlefield 2 update. We believe this update has some significant improvements that everyone will appreciate. Weâ€™ve seen the discussions on the forum and will do our best to address as many issues as possible, as soon as possible.
Here is a quick run down of just some of the issues we have been working on.
– Helicopter now carry 8 missiles rather than 14
– TV-Guided missile now have a shorter range
– Hit points on all air vehicles has been reduced
– AA missile lock has been improved
– Support kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
– Sniper kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
– Anti-Tank kits have had their primary weapons adjusted for accuracy
– “Dolphin Diving” is no longer possible
– Players can no longer jump and shoot at the same time
– “Prone Spamming” is now fixed
– “Sprint exploit” is now fixed
– The Sa80 weapon has been improved
– The G3A3 weapon has been improved
– Reload while sprinting has been enabled
– Chinese and MEC APCs can now shoot through penetrable materials
– Damage decreased for the M134
– Medic defibrillator paddles have been adjusted. They now reload while not in use.
Well be announcing further additions to this list, but that will have to wait until the next update. This is NOT the complete list of items we are working on. As we have more items go through testing and we are sure of a change we will update you.
For now, cheers.
Armando “Aj” Marini
Discuss it with us in the GR Forums